The British Pharmacopoeia 2012, the only official source of British pharmaceutical standards
The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2012 is the leading collection of standards for UK medicinal products and pharmaceutical substances. Produced by the British Pharmacopoeia Commission Secretariat of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, the BP makes an important contribution to public health by setting publicly available standards for the quality of medicines.
Now used in over 100 countries, the BP remains an essential reference for all individuals and organisations working within pharmaceutical research and development, manufacture and testing across the globe.
Flexible access options
The BP 2012 package comprises five volumes of the British Pharmacopoeia 2012 and a single volume of the British Pharmacopoeia (Veterinary) 2012, along with a fully searchable CD-ROM and online access to provide you with flexible resources.
New for 2012
- Legally effective from 1 January 2012
- 35 new BP monographs for formulated preparations
- Additional standards for widely used unlicensed medicines
- European Pharmacopoeia 7th edition material up to and including Supplement 7.2
- Free in-year updates in January, April and July to harmonise with the European Pharmacopoeia
Contents of the BP 2012
The BP 2012 has now published. Order your copy today, giving you maximum time to comply with the new standards.
Your BP 2012 package will include:
- Six-volume printed edition including the BP (Veterinary) 2012
- Single-user licence to the CD-ROM
- Single-user licence to the online version via www.pharmacopoeia.co.uk