The British Pharmacopoeia (BP), the only official source of British pharmaceutical standards
Please note: The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2010 online text was removed from the website on 07 September 2011. The 2010 edition was superseded by the 2011 edition on 1 January 2011.
The latest edition, the BP 2012, is now available to order. This will be legally effective from 1 January 2012.
The BP 2012 package includes:
- Six volume printed edition including the BP (Veterinary) 2012
- Single-user licence to the CD-ROM
- Single-user licence to the online edition via www.pharmacopoeia.co.uk
- Free in-year updates in January, April and July to harmonise with the European Pharmacopoeia
New for 2012:
- 35 new monographs for formulated preparations
- Additional standards for widely used unlicensed medicines
- European Pharmacopoeia 7th edition text up to and including Supplement 7.2