The British Pharmacopoeia 2013, the only official source of British pharmaceutical standards
The British Pharmacopoeia (BP) 2013 is the leading collection of standards for UK medicinal products and pharmaceutical substances. Produced by the British Pharmacopoeia Commission Secretariat of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, the BP makes an important contribution to public health by setting publicly available standards for the quality of medicines.
Now used in over 100 countries, the BP remains an essential reference for all individuals and organisations working within pharmaceutical research and development, manufacture and testing around the globe.
Flexible access options
The BP 2013 package comprises five volumes of the British Pharmacopoeia 2013 and a single volume of the British Pharmacopoeia (Veterinary) 2013, along with a fully searchable CD-ROM and online access to provide you with flexible resources.
New for 2013
- Legally effective from 1 January 2013
- 41 new BP monographs
- 40 new European Pharmacopoeia monographs
- 619 amended monographs
- 6 new and 1 amended Infrared Reference Spectra
- European Pharmacopoeia 7th edition material up to and including Supplement 7.5
- Free in-year updates in January, April and July to harmonise with the European Pharmacopoeia
Contents of the BP 2013
The BP 2013 will be published in August. Order your copy today to ensure priority despatch upon publication.
Your BP 2013 package will include:
- Six-volume printed edition including the BP (Veterinary) 2013
- Single-user licence to the CD-ROM
- Single-user licence to the online version via www.pharmacopoeia.co.uk